The Life Roofing Quality & Care Process
Step 1: Initial Questions and Guidance
A Life Roofing representative will help you answer important up-front questions that help you choose the correct path forward.
Step 2: Inspection
We inspect and check your roof to determine its condition.
Step 3: Project Planning and Insurance Consultation
A Life Roofing team member will help navigate and coordinate your project plan, including insurance and adjuster communications.
Step 4: Written Contract
We work together to contract the best scope of work for your project.
Step 5: Project Execution – Service and Safety Driven
- We work hard to protect your property from debris by covering your landscaping, covering pools or securing your most important assets.
- Foot traffic and resident communications will be produced and disseminated.
- Work will be administered in a timely manner.
- All debris will be carefully removed.
- Together we inspect the completed job to ensure it meets your satisfaction.